Friday 31 May 2013

I Have a Crush on My Best Friend’s Aunt...


I’ve a Crush on My Best Friend’s Aunt... 










I’ve fallen for my best friend’s aunt and she wants us run away together. I’m 19 and she’s in her 50s. It started when I went to a concert in London with my friend. His aunt lives in London and we stayed the night at her flat.
She’s single and has a great job. It was the first time I’d met her and I realised how beautiful she is. She has a better body than many 20-year-old girls. She’s funny, smart and sexy. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I fell in love instantly.
We got chatting and I flirted with her for a while. It was getting very late and she said my friend and I couldn’t keep her up any longer, as she had to go to work the next day.
I got up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. I turned round and she was standing there in amazing undies. We started kissing and spent two wonderful hours in her bed, having fantastic sex.
I went back to the other bedroom before my mate woke up. I didn’t say anything to him but she texted me next day, inviting me to go to her flat whenever I wanted. Of course I said yes.
I’ve been telling my family and mates I’ve been seeing an old school friend who moved away. It’s been going on for months and she says she wants me to go to live with her in London, where we’ll be well way from our families. I want this too but I don’t want to leave everyone behind and I don’t want to lose my mate.

Recommendations
We know it feels great having this very grown-up affair now and you’re both single adults, but if you take this step it is going to cause ructions in your family, worry your parents and probably upset your friend.

Do you truly think your relationship with her is strong enough to make it feel worthwhile? How easy would it be to make new friends you’d both get on with? You could end up feeling very isolated. You may not think of having children now but it could be important to you in a


Source: UK Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment