Thursday 15 August 2013

What Naija ''Runs'' Girls Do To Get Big “Aristos” And Sugar Daddiés (LOOK)

They are very “tush”…pretty and would definitely make you go wild in any way they want to.But what is their secret and who am I talking about?I am referring to the Naija “Runs Girls” of today.I have heard so many tales of what these girls do in order to make their victims cough out large sums of money…believe me,I know some of them personally and this is not from the grapevine,they told me themselves…not in the bédroom ooooo…lol.Do you want to hear some of the gist?…ok would tell you a few..but i aint mentioning names!

A particular one told me of how she used to visit a herbalist in order to have incisions(what Yorubas call “gbere”)on her private part!!!…and am like…whaaaaaat?????How does the herbalist do that?…she answered…”haba,I would spread my legs for him naaa”…i almost laughed…but its not funny oooo..

Another one said she has a special “Alfa” that does stuffs for her(she didnt elaborate)…There is this one that gisted me that she once entered the “bushes” in the dead of the night with a herbalist to perform some “rites”!!!Chei…goose pimples dey catch me as I dey write sef. But its simply clear that they all did this so that the unsuspecting “aristos” that sleép with them would dance to their tunes…abi e no dey happen???The ones I know are now happily married though…and em…em…born again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment